CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've Forgotten

Been silence for a while....never listen to any chuckling voices, never tilt up my head looking at the dazzling sun....

Walking alone, the long and unwinding road....the colourful world seems to be faded into shades of gray....

It's been some time, I'm living in my own world, my own dream, my own imagination....and I've forgotten the realm world I'm in....

I'm torn today! I feel that all this day, I'm just being someone I'm not suppose to be, someone I don't even know and understand, a commoner. I wish I could just snuck out from the scene, never able to set me down there....

Walking over the checkpoint? No! After my lower limb muscles asphyxiated by the long days walking, I just realize I'm walking backwards then, leaning back to the starting point....never fight with anything, merely against the tickling clock....

All pledges and promises, claimed to be everlasting, just break off like a thread without making any noises....all wishes and bless, claimed to be realizing, just flying off without giving me a chance to hold it for a second....Only after I closed my eyes, the warmth and sharpen clips, able to flick, just like it's happening!

I grasped the missing, hold the love without keeping any strength....but still I can't assure myself, the smile on your face, will still be there tomorrow....the only way of having it again, might just the memory saved, following the path we've gone through, deep into....only seconds though~~~

There's a time, I believe, tear drop can bring the end to sadness, a full stop for the one chapter of my life! But now, I've understand no one can forget the past....we can only hide it, and let the passed be the past!

1_324878998l

 

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.. How i wish that a tear drop can bring to a fullstop of all sadness and sorrow. If it were that easy, then no one will get hurt. TT